Faith Theology The State of the Conscience, faith, conscienceWhat does the state of the conscience have to do with faith? The conscience plays a major role in life, as well as in our cycles of growth, because it is the conscience that God calls forth for accountability. When the conscience is defiled, the soul of man is in a continual state of unrest.
Only in covenant does this change. The conscience weights knowledge, experience, and the understanding of the environment that we live in, in order to continue to be productive in that framework. The only problem is, that environment that we are productive in, is the kingdom of darkness and God did not give us our reason to be productive in that system. God gave us reason for faith.
Covered in Faith Theology: The State of the Conscience
• Diagram of the states of growth
• Learn where you are in your spiritual growth.
• How do you progress from little children to fathers of the faith?
• What role does the conscience play in our daily faith choices?
• Learn how the conscience stays purged.